Is getting fired really traumatic? But if you hated your job anyway, see some "good":
1. You don't have to go to bed early to get up for work the next day.
2. You can sleep in!
3. No more driving in rush hour traffic.
4. No more being unappreciated, and underpaid.
5. You don't have to "play" politics anymore.
Going from "fired" to "fired up":
1. You can work for yourself - be your own boss.
2. That idea you've been mulling over? Start fleshing it out.
3. Your now have room for creativity and doing things "your" way.
4. Bye-bye to the cubicle and hello to the park, local coffee house, your living room. The world is your office.
5. That iPhone is now a true resource - and it's probably a tax write-off!
So if you find yourself out of a job, recall to memory that lawn-mowing business you once had when you were a kid. That entrepreneur is still there, waiting to launch his adult idea. Don't fret - get fired up instead!